For sure, every person would love to enjoy sumptuous food laid on the table. Somehow every person also loves to shed their excess fats in the body. Bulging tummy and fatty limbs are not so-sexy, so the best solution is to:
• Get the proper diet for weight and fat reduction
• Perform daily exercise to burn the excess calories
For sure, it is entirely different if you love to gain weight and loss fats. Most of the time, some people associate weight gain with excess fats. While it is true that fats can increase our body weight, protein can also do the same. The latter is desirable as it signifies a healthy body while fats, as you know it, is dangerous to health.
As for the exercise, one of the most recommended is the circuit training workouts. It is a form of exercise that entails the performance of intensified aerobics as well training workout to enhance endurance and resistance. The term ‘circuit’ refers to a series of work-out for the different parts of the body. Circuit training workouts sound good to those who want to keep their body in tiptop shape.
Circuit training workouts have the advantages and disadvantages too. To wit:
• Provides a total exercise program for the whole body
• Does not require expensive exercise equipment
• Can be done in groups, with the more experienced ones helping those beginners and with the supervision of the fitness instructor
• Can be customized according to your preference
• This work-out targets weight loss through fat burning. This is not the kind of work-out for those who are building weight through muscle toning
• As this work-out is typically done with groups, and there is tendency that there might be some who cannot go along with the routines and may also not be able to execute the exercise properly.
Source by Stanley Hardin